Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

BIG DAY!!

Well yesterday was a big day for me. I actually moved into the 21st century! When I was younger I was pretty computer savvy, but with technology today I am just behind the times. It is all so far over my head and goes by me so fast. Well yesterday I got my first smartphone!



I had a texting cell phone and could text pretty fast and take pictures, but this new phone is well....all I can say is..................HELP!! I can't seem to hit the right keys when texting with barely having to tap the screen and have to keep going back and making corrections and trying to figure everything out and read about it makes my head hurt. My kids are helping me by telling me "calm down" it will get better. :) 

I should be working on getting my blog posting done for my first ever "giveaway" that will be starting this Friday. I am doing a blog hop party with giveaway on this site right  here  . I going to be giving away a packet of fabric so come join me on Friday. I will let you know when it is live.  I am so excited about finally getting my act together and doing giveaway's. I am hoping to do many, many more of them. :)


The Old Farmhouse Gathering Spring Celebration is still going on through Sunday. Here is another selection of the fabulous items from this team. I just love looking at all the goodies they have made. You can see all the goodies right here



 
 
'Flowers for Spring' by PrimitiveBlackHat

We are all looking forward to Spring flowers and warm weather!

Shabby Chic, Tattered, ...
$12
Star on antique wood sp...
$18.5
Sweet Annie Large Bund...
$6.98
Primitive Rug Hooking W...
$12
Primitive Summer Daisy...
$8
Antique looking prim pr...
$36
Primitive Wool Pocket ...
$32
Scrappy Flower Bouquet ...
$34.95
2 Two Paper Cones Cone ...
$8
Primitive Spring Hang T...
$15
Shaker Flower Seeds pri...
$24
Primitive PDF Epattern ...
$8
Primitive Stitchery Orn...
$16
Primitive Flower Gal Do...
$38.95
Primitive Flower Girl S...
$3
Paper Cones Paper Cone ...
$12

Well I guess I better get busy and get off that new smartphone and this computer and get busy. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...