Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

QUESTION FOR YOU??

Ok my faithful followers. I need ask all of you a question and get your opinion. I make kitchen valances and sell them on my websites. I have sold most of my inventory and I need to make some new designs. I have been making just one valance and selling them that way. I know some people have one window and some have two windows in their kitchens. So my question to you is......... do you think I should go with just one like I have or make two per design? What do you think? Just leave me a comment down below and let me know what you think. Here are some of the one's that I have sold so you can see what I am talking about.

valances

valances
 
 
I think I will make another one of the crows since I have enough fabric for one of those, but I will have to come up with some new designs for the others.

Thanks for your help on this. Have a great week! :)


3 comments:

  1. I vote for making two of each kind, so if a person does have two windows they know they can get two. If they see only one available, they may move on to another site or shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think two would be great so folks have the option of buying enough to do their whole kitchen. You would hope someone would convo you if they needed more than one but they may just move on to another shop. They are very cute Colleen, I can see why you sold out! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should make 2 of each and could you also post some other fabric options, that way you could make up multiples if they have many windows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...