Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

CELEBRATING THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!
 
Well summer is finally upon us!! We made it!! It has been busy as usual. I can't believe it is just clicking right along....oh where does the time go. I have been busy with my local market, praying for the fire victims in Colorado and enjoying the sun. Yes.....we even have sun up here in Alaska the last few weeks and temps in the 70's which is unheard of where I live!!
 
 
I love to quilt and I just don't get much time to do that so I thought in celebration of the first day of summer I would do a treasury of summertime quilts! So here it is. Hope you enjoy and enjoy your first day of summer!!

 
 
 


                                                      

Celebrating the first day of summer!


Summer Time Flip Flop Quilt
$300

Handmade Pinwheel Lap Quilt ...
$180

Original Contemporary Art Qu...
$325

9 Country Quilt Design Folk ...
$10

Beautiful Handmade Girl'...
$28

Bucket List Quilt Pattern
$8

Bold Colors Quilt, Lap or Ba...
$135

Vintage Quilt Cover Butterfl...
$55

Baby Quilt Sale - Daisy Fiel...
$69

On SALE 50 Percent Off Origi...
$49.95

A Narnia Summer Evening 15 1...
$16

Flowers, Robins, Butterflies...
$75

Garden Whimsy (Summer) Art Q...
$60

Watermelon Tablerunner Kit
$23

MAGNIFICENT Vintage 1940 ...
$325

Sunflower Quilt
$185

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic collection of summer themed quilts. I love the flip flips idea.
    I was just reading a news article on the record setting temps in Alaska. The article also stated that people up there usually don't have air conditioning because it really isn't needed. So I hope you like the warmer weather and hope it doesn't get to hot for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy summer Colleen! I saw on the news that Alaska has been having lovely warm weather, enjoy :O) Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...