Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FARMHOUSE FALL
 
 
 
Well the summer market is finally starting to wind down. I had a tremendous July. It was a lot of fun. Now the fishing is winding down and the tourist are starting to leave so I have a little breathing room. Once the market is done I can get back to sewing for me again....oh wait......then I have to start preparing for the Christmas shows!!! Oh no!!! :)
 
 
I really like to do treasuries, but in the summer I just don't get much time to do them so since I have a little time today I thought I would put together a treasury and show you what the OFG Team has in their fall shops. Lots of goodies and wonderful gift items. I just love fall and all the colors! Makes me want to get in my sewing room and start my fall projects. Maybe tomorrow.....there is always tomorrow. Or as Scarlett said....."after all tomorrow is another day". Oh my.....aging myself. :)
 
 Hope you enjoy.
 

                                          


Set of 5 Fall "PUMPKIN ...
$17.5

Pumpkin Candle Mat Wool Appl...
$36

Autumn Magic potpourri fixin...
$8.5

24 Beaded Acorns - Fall Deco...
$42

3 Large Primitive Acorn Melt...
$3.75

Primitive Stitchery Is it Fa...
$12

Pumpkins, Apple Crisp, Autum...
$15

Fall Pumpkin Welcome
$10.95

lo t of 10 Primitive Fall Ga...
$30

Two Pumpkin Pie Soap Tarts w...
$5

Primitive Brand NEW Thanksgi...
$11

Fall Bath Towels
$25.99

Fabric Pumpkins in Fall Colo...
$15

Fall Prim Scarecrow Crow an...
$95

Pumpkins, Table Runner, Fall...
$24

Primitive fall Halloween dec...
$16.99

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fall treasury Colleen! Glad to hear you have had a successful summer and yep, Christmas is looming isn't it?! Where or where has the year gone. Happy sewing! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...