Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

CHRISTMAS QUILTS

I had a little time between Christmas shows and baking so I thought I would "click" around Etsy and see all the Christmas quilts there are. So many beautiful quilts and such talent. Hopefully in the so called "off" season I will have some time to do a little quilting. Quilting is my first love, but with sewing for all the shows and markets I do I don't have as much time to quilt.....maybe this winter. :)

So I thought I would show you what I found in my search. :)

 
Enjoy! :)
 

                                          


Christmas wall quilt - I bel...
$38

Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt -...
$165

Classic Christmas Quilted T...
$45

Quilted PEPPERMINT SNOWMAN T...
$42.5

HOLIDAY PANEL Quilt Pattern ...
$7.5

Christmas Poinsettia Vintage...
$12

Twister Christmas Wreath Wal...
$50

Textile Fiber Art Quilted Wa...
$550

Christmas Quilted Log Cabin ...
$65

Christmas Quilt Top - It'...
$12.99

Vintage Snowmen Quilt Fabric...
$9.99

Christmas Quilt, Wall Hangi...
$36

Quilters Fan Christmas Quilt
$125

Holiday Patchwork Square, Ch...
$45

Applique Santa and Reindeer ...
$50

4 Quilted Placemats and Napk...
$34.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...