Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

CHRISTMAS SHOW

Had my first of three Christmas shows last weekend. It went fairly well. Not as good as last year, but with the economy we were pleasantly surprised. This is the biggest show on the peninsula and people even come over from Anchorage to do their shopping because this is all handmade only. It is really nice to see all the talent there is up here.


craft show

This is my booth. I do all the summer and Christmas shows with my "market buddy". We have a large area at these shows so we can stuff a lot of products in them and it just gives the customers more room to move around. 

craft show

This is my friends side of the booth. She makes the most wonderful soap and they make candle and plant holders out of stones they find on the beach so hence the name SoapStonz. 

I really enjoy doing these shows and visiting with all the people. It is nice to see many repeat customers coming to find us to see what new we have. We are blessed with all the repeat customers we get. :)


cyber monday


Today is Cyber Monday so I thought I would have a 20% discount sale in my Etsy Shop. Just type in CYBER20 at check out. It runs through Tuesday December 3rd. I have lots of Christmas decor. :)


So what are your plans for this week? Christmas shopping? I am sooooooooooo far behind schedule. Normally I have all my packages done and shipped to my dad, but this year I am not even finished!! Toooooooooooooooo much to do and too little time!!! :) Well I better get busy getting stuff done! Have a great week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...