Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

PURPLE....LOVE PURPLE

I really like purple and lavender these days. I use to love everything blue and now as I get older my favorite colors seem to change a lot. I like red too and sometimes green, but lavender is beginning to catch my eye. So being that said......I thought I would show you this treasury that I was in. I thought it was just so pretty with all the purple and white. Hope you enjoy. :)


Have a great weekend!!

Oh ya......I am having a giveaway here on the blog starting Monday so stay tuned!! :)




Purple YoYo Pillow - Victori...
$16

Amethyst Dusky Purple Wool N...
$14

Wool penny rug, purple plaid
$16

First Snow Snowman Big and S...
$25

Purple Monster Candy Dish
$27.95

Pot Holders Fireweed Flowers...
$8.5

Heart Decor Wooden Shelf Sit...
$9

Purples-Felt Blend Color Bun...
$7

Oh the Places You'll Go-...
$30

Rustic Gourd Ornament, Laven...
$20

Daisy Flower Pot Hand Painte...
$15

Purple Scarf Chunky Knit Lon...
$28

Infinity Scarf - Loop Scarf ...
$18

Happy Easter Kitchen Tea Tow...
$6

P24 - Mama Mia - 23 x 37
$38

uniQue TiN Sign WALL CABINET...
$50

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Linda's treasury beautiful? Love all those various shades of purple! Thanks for sharing Colleen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...