Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

YARDAGE INFORMATION

I found this information the other day and thought how interesting it was to see it put into charts. I think it is good information so I thought I would share it with you. I found it on Minnesota Charms. They had lots of information on fabric yardages and cutting...:)


yardage chart

Interesting to see it put out in a chart like this. 


sewing information


I use fat quarters a lot so this chart was really interesting to me. 



sewing information

And then those of you who use jelly rolls, here are some cutting instruction for you. I haven't used jelly rolls yet, but I saw a show on PBS the other day and thought I really need to try that some time. :)



Happy sewing and have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...