Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

Boy is this summer flying by. I just don't seem to have any time to get everything done that I need to. The markets have been doing extremely well so I am busy sewing trying to keep up. Sorry I haven't been doing a lot of posting. I will try to remedy this soon. :(

With that said.......the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team is enjoying the Dog Days of Summer so I thought I would share a few items that some of the artisans have to offer. Lots of goodies from this great team! Visit them if you have time and you guys have a great week! Off to the sewing room :)





Hand painted Wooden Flip Flo...
$25

Baby hat for infant girls, s...
$22

Popsicle Kitchen Tea Towel U...
$6

Boy & Girl at the Beach Colo...
$40

Set of 5 Sealed Flattened Wa...
$4.25

Stampin Up Summer Vintage Di...
$2

Summer cotton pillows - crea...
$32

Pure LAVENDER Pillow and Bod...
$13.99

Travel Pillow Case / Lightho...
$10

Watermelon Bowl Fillers Cubb...
$12.95

The Lake Wood Sign Rope Hang...
$17.95

Popsicle Magnets, summertime...
$12

SALE Girls on Beach With Bic...
$75

CustomerAppreciation Sale Pr...
$93.46

Primitive and Plump Strawber...
$15

Primitive Summer Daisy Bouqu...
$9.99
Powered By Handmadeology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...