Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Visitor's Today

Happy Fall everyone! It is officially fall now, but up here in the north country it has been fall for a few weeks now. A lot of our leaves are gone, but the ground cover is still in color. I thought I would share with you a few visitor's we had yesterday. We start to see the caribou in the fall around the house as they are moving to their winter grounds north of us. They like to come and eat our grass so I get to see them quite often. Did have a huge bull the other day, but he was too far away to get a picture. :)





I have to sneak out the front door to take pictures so I don't spook them.




This is a normal size caribou.





Here is the group of them. Some of the herds are pretty large with lots of females and one big male, but this is only a couple of them.


I will keep an eye out for the really big males and hopefully get some pictures for you. :)



Have a wonderful day! :)

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME....makes me home sick.
    Enjoy them for me!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to see wildlife like that. Have never seen a Caribou though. Great visitors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...