Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Craft Show

I did my first craft show of the season. It went fairly well. It was in the small town nearby (not that my town is so huge! LOL!) so my expectations weren't really high, but it did go better than expected. The spaces were a little smaller than I usually have so I couldn't put out all my product but we did get a lot of it out. 


craft show


I took the fabric bowls I have been making and did sell some of those which made me happy and some of my fall quilted items sold too. :)


craft show


My husband does woodworking and makes these cutting board and birch burl bowls. Both of these items do good in the summer, but during the holiday shows they do really well as people buy them for gifts and they didn't let me down. Sold several of them. :)


craft show


So....the first show is done. The next one will be in a few weeks so I am working on some new items for that one. More fabric bowls and I think I will do a couple of Christmas tablerunners and wall hangings. Well let's say I will "TRY" and get some of them made. :)

Have a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad your bowls sold! And that you had a good show. On to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun inviting set up! Happy it went better than expected!
    Love your bowls and your hubby's wood working!
    Good luck on your next show!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...