Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Getting Caught Up

So has everyone had time to catch their breathe from the holiday's yet? I know it takes some time to do that. I had sooooooooo many things that were half done that I just didn't have time to finish before Christmas. One of the things that were really a big hit this Christmas show season was my fabric bowls that I started to make. I couldn't believe how well they sold! I had a few cut out that I just didn't get time to finish so last week I said I needed to get them done and put in the tub for next time. So I thought I would show you the one's that I finished. 


coiled fabric baskets


This fireweed fabric is probably one of my best sellers. I have also sold a few from my Etsy shop. I just love the colors of this fabric.


fabric basket



How about the pictures on this fabric! I can't believe how pretty the loons are and this fabric shows the details so well.


coiled bowl


And then of course if you have a southwestern decor it definitely needs some red hot peppers.



I really like making these bowls. They do take some time to make and my shoulder does get a little sore (age!), but when I am done I just love the way they look. I have several others that I will need to get made. I am a creature of lists and have lists of lists and yes I have a list of what designs of fabric bowls to make. Ha!Ha!


Well off to the sewing room. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your fabric bowls are beautiful Colleen, wonderful fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...