Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Ten Things Your Mother Never Told You

I saw this the other day on my Facebook page and thought I would share it with you. Some of you may have already seen this, but I thought it was nice. I could have saved it for Mother's Day, but I wanted to post it now and after spending the week with my son visiting and talking to my daughter non-stop this really hit home for me. Hope you enjoy. :)

rose


1.   You made her cry......a lot.

2.   She wanted the last piece of pie.

3.   It hurt.

4.   She was always afraid.

5.   She knows she is not perfect.

6.   She watched you as you slept.

7.   She carried you a lot longer than nine months.

8.   It broke her heart every time you cried.

9.   She put you first.

10. She would do it all again. 


Have a wonderful day! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...