Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Wintery Wonderland

So I just got back from visiting my daughter down in the Lower 48 and it was 70 degrees...and then I come home and look at what greeted me! YIKES! It is winter. :(






With that said.....it is time to celebrate with the Old Farmhouse Gathering team!





Come join us with for the Wintery Wonderland Celebration. The artists from this team have been busy making all those wonderful gifts for your shopping including me. :)  Here are a couple of items that I will have available. 











The celebration starts Monday and goes through November 22nd so get those fingers ready and come join me on Monday. I will be posting the link on Monday!

Get ready to shop!

Colleen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...