Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Spring Sewing

I know there is quite a bit of winter left especially for us in the northern world, but I always like to think Spring. I have about three months left until I have Spring, but there are some of you that it is right around the corner. If you are one of those and getting ready to do some "Spring sewing" or if you are like me and do "Spring sewing" to lift your spirits, I have just added some new Spring fabrics to my Etsy shop that I wanted to show you. :)

I love Susan Winget fabric! She designs such beautiful fabric. This is one of her Easter fabrics.

Easter fabric


These beautiful springs birds are another one of her fabrics. 


bird fabric



This is more summertime, but look at the design on this fabric! I love the lemonade pitchers. I thought this fabric would make great placemats for a picnic table. :)


summer fabric


Butterflies are always a sure sign of spring! Look at all of them here!


butterfly fabric


I really like this fabric. Look at all the cute bugs all over this one. This one if from Hi-Fashion fabrics. I think it is just so cute. :)


bug fabric


As you can tell I LOVE fabrics of all kinds. I enjoy shopping for them and sewing with them. Yes...I am addicted to fabrics. LOL!  So come on over to the shop and check out all the new fabrics I have for you. Thanks for letting me show you all my new "goodies". :)

Happy sewing!

Colleen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...