Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

More Fabrics

I am so happy that I decided to add fabrics to my Etsy Shop. I just love all the new fabrics that are coming out and the wonderful designs. The best thing about it is that I get to buy all this great fabric and pass it on to all of you. I also get to increase my stash by telling myself....one for me....one for the shop. Ha!Ha! :)

I have been busy adding more fabrics to the store and I thought you might like to see some of them. 

I absolutely LOVE Susan Winget fabrics with all her gorgeous designs. Her designs have such an old fashion feel to me. I just can't get enough of her fabric. I buy it every time I see a new design. Here are a couple of the new one's I found for you.


bird fabric

summer fabric


I have mostly novelty fabrics in my shop and lots of fat quarters. I love owls and we have a resident Great Grey Owl around our house. I think these owl fabrics are so cute.


owl fabric






Then of course you know I live up north and we call us "northers" so I decided to carry a few designs of wildlife. 


deer fabric



So you can see what I have been up too. Still working on getting my product supply ready for the summer markets up here, but I always have time to get new fabrics!! :)




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Colleen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...